To be eligible for any of Merit America’s programs, the following must be true:
- You have a high school diploma or GED.
- Associates and bachelor’s degree holders are welcome.
- You do not have a graduate degree and are not currently enrolled in a graduate program
- You are a fluent English speaker, reader, and writer.
- You are a resident of the U.S. and authorized to work in the U.S.
- DACA and Temporary Residents must have a status/visa that does not expire within six months of the Immersion start date.
- Residents of U.S. territories are eligible for our program.
- You are 18 years of age or older.
- You will be seeking full-time employment upon completion of the program.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why Choose UX Design?
UX Design is a rapidly growing field that offers engaging, people-focused work. It’s all about making digital products like websites and apps user-friendly and enjoyable. If you’re looking to transition into a career that combines creativity with technology, then a UX Design career could be your next career move. And with options like the Google UX Design Certificate, even beginners can make a mark in this domain.
Benefits of UX Design
- High Salary Potential: UX Design jobs are in high demand across all industries, which translates into attractive UX design salary packages, reflecting the value businesses place on excellent user experiences.
- Growth Potential: The tech industry is ever-evolving, offering tremendous opportunities for growth and advancement. By pursuing tech job training and securing a Google Certificate in UX Design, you’re positioning yourself for sustained career progression, leveraging expansive opportunities in the tech.
- Flexibility: Whether it’s startups, tech giants, or freelance projects, a UX Design career path offers diverse opportunities. The added benefit? Many roles come with the option of remote work, amplifying its allure.
- Building Experience: Beyond aesthetics, UX design focuses on user needs and solutions. A UX design portfolio highlights your problem-solving and design skills, priming you for future UX design interviews.
Learner Story – Laura
Apply for an upcoming UX Design cohort
For our February 2024 Data Analytics cohort, we’re offering priority admission with simplified application steps to help you secure your spot quickly and easily. This is your chance to transform your career – apply today!