Welcome to your kickoff!
It’s now time to begin your IT Support program at Merit America! This page will prepare you for your journey to a new, rewarding career. Be sure to carefully review the information below.
Watch each video below to set yourself up for success in your program!
Check out this video to learn about the IT support program, Merit America’s program phases and more!
Setting up for Success
Watch this video to learn about setting yourself up for success, program progression weeks and more!
Tech Platforms Overview
Watch this video to learn about tech platforms you will be utilizing during the program!
Friday, 3/24 @ 10 a.m. ET: Tech Orientation
Click HERE to RSVP!
Monday, 4/3 at 6 p.m. your timezone:
First due date for coursework!
🧠 Visit WellConnectForYou.com
or call 866‑640‑4777 (code: MERITAMERICA) for support on stress, balance school, work, and life, improve relationships, reduce debt, live healthier, & more!
Hear from our Alumni!
Check out this virtual panel discussion to learn how Merit America changed the lives of our alums Brandon and Amy.
Paying for Merit America
Learners who are not sponsored by an employer can choose to pay up front in full or to apply for Ascent Funding’s Zero Percent Loan. See below for Ascent’s key information about the Zero Percent Loan, and visit their website for more detailed information.
Learn more about the Zero Percent Loan here.
You have 4 weeks to choose the option that works best for you.
If you withdraw prior to Week 5, you will owe nothing, and after Week 5, you will pay for the portion of the program you have completed. For complete information on our refunds, click here.
So you know what to expect during these first four weeks, here is the process you’ll follow to either pay up front in full or to sign up for a Zero Percent Loan. We’ve included where you’ll complete each step or find information, and all emails will come from firstname.lastname@example.org
• Complete the Zero Percent Loan Data Consent form (assignment in the learners portal)
• Learn about payment options (email + learners portal)
• Learn about the Zero Percent Interest Loan (email + learners portal)
• Receive a dedicated link to Ascent’s loan platform (email)
• Attend optional Ascent info session on the Zero Percent Loan (email invite)
• Choose whether you prefer to pay up front in full or apply for Ascent’s Zero Percent Loan
• Email Merit America to set up upfront payment OR begin Ascent’s loan application (Ascent portal – dedicated link)
• Finalize payment in full by emailing email@example.com OR complete Ascent’s loan application (Ascent portal – dedicated link)
You are protected with our Tuition Refund Guarantee.
At Merit America, our primary goal is to generate wage gains for learners, in careers they love. We’re so confident in our program that we promise that if you don’t get a job making at least $40k within two years of completing the Immersion phase, you don’t have to pay. If you qualify, fulfill the requirements, and still don’t get employment paying $40,000 a year (or $3,333.33 a month) at any time within 2 years after completing the Immersion phase, you may be eligible for a full refund or cancellation of your loan. To read the full requirements to qualify, please click here.