We’re so confident in our program that we promise that if you still don’t earn at least $40k within two years of completing the Immersion phase, you don’t have to pay.
Merit America Guarantee:
If you qualify, fulfill the requirements, and still don’t earn at least $40,000 a year (or $3,333.33 a month) at any time within two years after completing the Immersion phase, you may be eligible for a full refund or cancellation of your loan.
Who qualifies? Learners who:
- Are 18 years or older and legally authorized to work in the United States;
- Pay for the program upfront or with a Zero Percent Loan from Ascent Funding
- Complete the full program, including Foundations and Immersion phases, and earned their certificate, on-time;
- Complete all Job Success phase requirements established by Merit America, including timely communication (responding to inquiries within five business days), job application, coach meeting, and interview preparation requirements set forth by Merit America, where “Job Success phase” refers to a phase of the program occurring immediately after the last day of the Immersion phase; While the Job Success phase requirements may be updated in the future, currently those requirements are:
- 20 job applications per month
- One meeting with coach each month
- Report their earned income on an annual basis to the Servicer, which may include an offer letter, a pay stub, a W2, or a 1040
- Complete the post-program surveys, including the six-month and twelve-month post-program surveys, as sent by Merit America to you, within two (2) weeks of receipt
If all of the above are true, and you still do not earn at least $40,000 a year (or $3,333.33 a month) at any time within 2 years from the last day of your Immersion phase, you can request a Program Cost Refund. Please note that this request must be made within 180 days of reaching the two-year anniversary of the last day of your Immersion phase. Once your request is reviewed, you may be eligible to receive a complete refund or have your loan canceled.